Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Hunt & Osborne 1 piece black plated cue

Hi to every one.

I am thinking about selling my 1 piece Hunt & Osborne black plated cue N27, Ali case and two extensions. All original receipts and certificate of authenticity. Cue was made in November 2008.
    I bought this recently from a forum member who seems to give up this game.
    Cue Specs:
    58" 9.5mm elk tip,17.5oz. 29.8 mm butt, balance at 17". Ash cue with ebony butt, burr wood splice on the face and maple veneer, SD Joint.
    Cue is straight unmarked just like brand new. Stiff shaft like you would expect from the black plated cue superb straight grain, you can see straight lines from the but to the end of the tip on both side . Amazing cue. Made from wood only no weight inside.
    One of the best cue i ever play with but it is to light for me. it was advertise as 18oz but only 17.5oz. i thought that i can get use to a lighter weight but fined very difficult to adjust. I play with 19.5oz cue and have to fined similar wight cue.
    Hunt and Osborne don't make black plated cues any more. luck of wood for a black plated shaft. This cue became very rare. I thought about adding some weight to the cue but after consultation with Robert Osborne and Will Hunt changed my mined. Because its a 1 piece cue they have to open splices to add weight. You cannot drill the hall at the back of the cue and just add weight, it will be heavier at the back and not balanced properly. If it was cheap cue i may go ahed but this cue cost a lot of money for me and i don't want to damage cue either it play beautiful , very responsive with less effort than i use to put in the shot.
    Some one will be very happy there who enjoy 17.5 oz weight cue. I am 70-100 break player and cue weight should not be a problem but in my case it is.
    Finally i tried to upload some pictures but for some reason it would not allow me.

Looking for £1600 . Can be posted abroad.

Please email me to kezman1711@aol.com
Working...
X