Semi Final Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi Final Predictions

Again we have got together with Stuart Bingham for the Semi-Final predictions and this time we are joined by Clive Everton.

Me and Stuart have £10 on each Semi Final, nearest to the score line wins so lets hope that my first round predictins are as good as my semi final ones.

SF1 - Neil Robertson V Ali Carter

Kevin - Both players are playing exceptionally well through out this tournament and indeed throughout the season but for this match I think that Neil Robertson has the upper hand, he has been the focal point of the two most talked about matches on the tournament and he is John Higgins tip but this does not mean it is going to be an easy journey into the final, Ali will battle his way through and try to snatch the final place from under the Australian potting machine.

Score Line Prediction - 17 - 15

Stuart - I haven't been watching that much (Ok, I'm lying!) so don't really know how they're hitting it but by the results it should be a great match! Neil done brilliantly to beat Gould in the 2nd round and got some confidence from it by easily beating Davis. Ali has won a few close games so he'll be believing that its meant to be his year and no one can argue. I said to a few people that it could be a year for a first time World Champ and I think the winner of this will eventually lift the trophy.

Score Line Prediction - 17 - 12

Score Line Prediction - 17 - 14/15

SF2 - Graeme Dott V Mark Selby

Kevin - Without doubt this has to be Selbys win just going by his performance in the tournament so far but the Scott may just surprise us all in this one, he is the only former world champion left in the tournament but over the past few years we have not seen him perform to the best of his potential, mostly this has been put down to depression and yesterday in a press conference he admitted that he nearly gave the game up last year. Will the long formats just be too much for Dott especially as he has said he is a little under the weather. So my tip is Mark Selby and I think it will be a quick win seeing Dott excel to start but later drop off to leave Mark a free rain.

Score Line Prediction - 10 - 17

Stuart - No one is mentioning Graeme this year but he's the only man to have won it before so he knows what it takes to lift the trophy. Mark showed his true strength and what a class player he is to overcome Ronnie last night. But I think Graeme will produce some good snooker in this match now he's back in the top 16. Should be a classic.

Score Line Prediction - 17 - 14

Clive Evertons Prediction MP3

Score Line Prediction - 13 - 17

Nice to have some input off clive everton . Snooker is,nt the same without him commentating , he,s the Bill Mclarec of snooker and always says the right things at the right time , no disrespect to the others like but their not in his league .

BARRIE , BRING BACK THE GOVENOR FULL TIME

Comment

Looking good for me Kev!!!! :snooker:

Comment

Looks like you are in trouble Kev!
        2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
        2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Ah its not over yet, the dynamo could still run out of charge.

Comment

Think Stu looks the best to win this one!

On another note, who won the round 1 predictions?

Comment

I think Kev won the round 1 predictions.
              Only just by 12-4 or something like that! lol

Comment

See this page as well...
                http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=24691
                You're quite a way down with 14 points!

Comment

Is that 1-0 to me Kev???
                  Why didn't I bet on the score line!!!!
                  But thats a £10 in the bag!!!

Comment

Yep thats a £10 voucher for The Graduate pub in Sheffield for Me Bingham

1 match left yet to make it evans, wanna do double or nothing?

Comment

Sod the story about Higgins!!!!!
                      I've just won £20 off of Kev!!!!

And how have I correctly done the scores???
                      Wonder what odds on a double I would have got for that?

Comment

Originally Posted by Ballrun View Post
                        Sod the story about Higgins!!!!!
                        I've just won £20 off of Kev!!!!

And how have I correctly done the scores???
                        Wonder what odds on a double I would have got for that?
                        unreal predictions ball run

Comment

Well done Stuart

Comment

Working...
                          X