Intensity & Concentration! Key?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by John Flaf View Post

Great post CC, once again your spot on, I was practising but just too much sh*t going on in my mind, couldn't do a thing, head went down kept trying just got worse so I've taken a break. still love the game but whats the point in doing something if our not enjoying it ? I just need to get a job as I'm at the lowest i've ever been every day is full of worry, you cant play with that hanging over you.

PS Tom is a great fella, always free to give advice, would have liked to be a fly on the wall to watch him play.
    Yes it's tough out there eh John, every day I do my job searches and apply but I know I'm up against literally thousands of others who are probably younger and a better for the role. There don't seem to be many (nice little jobs) these days, they all want a pound and a half of your flesh and expect you to work silly hours etc. I ain't doing that crap no more though, I'd rather do a bit of cabbing and take some money when I want it but even that isn't easy to just go and do. Keep ya chin up all we can do is keep trying.
    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Taking a break ,totally doing something different ,anything different might be good or work . I think it was Eienstein that said ,the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results .

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

Yes it's tough out there eh John, every day I do my job searches and apply but I know I'm up against literally thousands of others who are probably younger and a better for the role. There don't seem to be many (nice little jobs) these days, they all want a pound and a half of your flesh and expect you to work silly hours etc. I ain't doing that crap no more though, I'd rather do a bit of cabbing and take some money when I want it but even that isn't easy to just go and do. Keep ya chin up all we can do is keep trying.
        I think we are living parallel lives CC, you have an uncanny way of describing me ATM.
        Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

Originally Posted by John Flaf View Post
          PS Tom is a great fella, always free to give advice, would have liked to be a fly on the wall to watch him play.
          Cheers John, I love this community always happy to help!
          And Steve thanks for having me round, your setup is immense and I did benefit from the practice reaching the semis of the handicap event the following day!
          Like I said to you, the difference between us on the day seemed to come down to the colours, your game genuinely impressed me and i'm sure you'll keep improving.
          Get some tournament practice in and that'll help too, remember i'm used to pinching frames on the colours, it's become force of habit!

It may surprise people but I've actually decided to give up the game. i'll put a separate post on here explaining the reasons why but i'll still be on here from time to time and will always be around for a word of advice if anybody needs it.
          "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Working...
          X