Practice routine and how long.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practice routine and how long.

Hi everyone. I need help with my practice. How long do you practice everyday? Weekly?
    what sort of thing are you doing? The same thing every time of mix it up.

Do you have a structure to your practice?

Please give me an insight if how you manage this.

Thanks in advance

I think with practice it's important you enjoy it, so as long as it's productive and giving results and it's fun you can do it as often or seldom as you wish. I do a couple of hours once a week or maybe twice if I'm struggling with something in my game.

Best to mix it up because it can get boring and then it's no good to you, when you feel tired or frustrated just stop.

There are some decent excercises under the "information library" tab at the top of this site's page. Hope it's useful.

https://www.snookercrazy.com/
    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Depends how serious you are. If you’re a pro you’ll practice a lot more than if you’re an enthusiastic amateur.
      If you’re an amateur then it depends on how much time you have available. Most amateurs have other commitment’s. Work, wives, kids etc. so not really a huge amount of time for anything else.
      The important thing is to make the most out of the time available.

Comment

Play matches on a monday and thursday, occasional competition on a saturday or sunday.
        I practice with team mates usually on a tuesday or wednesday for 2/3 hours.

If I can find time for solo practice i'll either practice for half an hour or 4 hours, it really depends how it's going. I like to end practice on a high, last week it was doing 2 back to back line up maximums, my practice lasted 20 minutes.
        Start to get frustrated just end the session, there's nothing worse than ending practice negatively.
        "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Working...
        X