Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save

Hi all,

I have been playing snooker for 4-5 years, and I am a 60 breakers; However, I have been having problem saving snooker ironically. It really bothers me. Whenever, I am snookered, I save it just like a newbie. I just "feel" and save it.
    How can I improve myself on it? Thanks.

Could you explain a bit more as I dont understand "save"??
    Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
    Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

I guess he means escaping from snookers ?

If that is the case Agent Orange, best thing is to spend some time solo practicing escaping from snookers. Just learn what happens when you adjust the angles off cushions. Shouldnt be that hard ?
      "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
        Could you explain a bit more as I dont understand "save"??
        i think he meas to tackle the situation when he gets snookered, and has to get the ball on thru cushions and applying side stuff, not sure if this is understandable.

Comment

There is a system for escaping from 1 and 2 cushion snookers by mentally 'projecting' another table beside and right up against yours and then mentally spotting the object ball on the next table and playing right along that line. It also works for doubles where you project a pocket 6ft outside the nearest pocket (for middle doubles).

I also teach a method for hitting 2-cushion snookers consistently but this would be very difficult to explain in this format but involves parallel lines.

Remember, any billiards table is just 2 squares joined together so projecting a table beside your is a valid theory and it works (as lone as you don't need siding and don't hit the cueball hard enough so it 'digs' into the cushion)

Terry

Comment

Originally Posted by dannyd0g View Post
            I guess he means escaping from snookers ?

If that is the case Agent Orange, best thing is to spend some time solo practicing escaping from snookers. Just learn what happens when you adjust the angles off cushions. Shouldnt be that hard ?

Escape, that was what I meant... thanks!

Sorry, I lack of snooker words.

Comment

Working...
            X