Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look no further for a Snooker Coach In Sussex

Not a quetsion........ But a recommendation

For anyone that is looking for a snooker coach in the south east then look no further.

Myself (30) and a friend (29) today met with and had a 2 hour session with Frank Sandell.

Having never had any coaching before we were unsure on if it was going to be worth the money. Well let me tell you after a two hour session we both came away thinking it was the best money ever spent. Forget your ridiculously expensive equipment. A session with Frank is a much better way to spend your money.

Frank truly lives and breathes the great game and his training suite is better than any of the clubs I have played in, If you are interested in more than just potting a ball this is the place to go to. Frank has an incredible collection of snooker memorabilia and he is more than happy to show it off, and answer any questions you ask.

Franks coaching style is really good, relaxed, friendly, informative & professional

Frank is happy to work on any aspect of your game you want. We learnt so much in two hours and after our session went to our club and put it straight into practice with immediate effects.
    His knowledge and understanding of the game is incredible, and will explain everything he is teaching in great detail.

I strongly recommend to anyone that you check out his website and get in contact with him. http://www.franksandellcuesport.co.uk/

I will not hesitate to go see Frank again in the future.

just looked on his site but cant see where it is or a price , ah i see its in sussex .

Comment

His in worthing, just outside of brighton.

If you go on his website and email him then he will contact you to discuss price etc.

Comment

Working...
      X