Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed!!

hi all,

im new to the forum and am looking for some advice.

ive recently took up pool, and hoping to start snooker as well soon. however, although id like to think of myself capable of potting both long and short, my concern is my draw back. however hard i try, i just cannot get the ball to spin back to me, it just either keeps going forward or stopping still. ive tried shooting below the middle of the cue ball to a slight angle, with the cue pointing slights outwards to the right, which i watched off an instructional on youtube, but still have had no luck at all. i have got a couple of slight spin backs, but thats it.

also, im after some advice on getting a decent cue, mainly for pool, american and english, although something i could use for snooker as well. my price bracket would be no higher than £25/£30, as after all, i want to work my way up. id prefer one from a shop so i can get it for this friday, but the internet would be just as good. i haven't a clue which size to get, or weight. although i do like the look of getting this (the link below), but is merely just a suggestion:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Riley-METALL.../dp/B006J4TP1G

any advice would be appreciated, as i am in quite a rush for the cue. i know this is a snooker forum, but i do intend to play snooker as well as pool with the cue.

cheers,
    dale.
Working...
X