Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No you have to hold a recognised qualification from a National Governing Body or be a current or past professional player under The WPBSA

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
      No you have to hold a recognised qualification from a National Governing Body or be a current or past professional player under The WPBSA
      OK thanks. Being in Western Canada, I don't have much access to an acting Master coach for certification. I plan to visit Terry some day for training and coaching certification.
      Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
      My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

Site still broken for me - now it loads an error page (http://www.snookercoach.ws/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi)

Comment

are you after a coach?
          where abouts are you located?
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Potentially maybe perhaps. I'm in Durham (UK) and googling didn't show anything, and I haven't noticed any ads in my club. Actually I haven't noticed any kind of organised snooker at the club either, it seems purely to be people turning up for a knock about with a mate.

Comment

see http://www.wpbsa.com/coaching
              the filter does not seem to work for me but zooming in to your area seems that Mike Dunn (the player) is down the road from you and so is Stuart Green of GBL.
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks for the link. Paul Rinaldi too.

Comment

I got two people working on getting it back online at the moment, problem is that the site's backend is actually really complicated so it is taking more time than first expected and it is mainly to do with features that have not yet been released to the public!

Comment

If you want to pay me loads of cash, I'm a software developer by trade

Comment

Thank you to everybody for your patience with this, the site is now back up and running.

If you are experiencing any problems with images of files not loading please change the http:// before the website url to https:// this should be done automatically by the server but currently we are still having a few problems with the .htaccess file which manages all this stuff.

If you are one of the lucky few who have access to the members area with the coaching product subscriptions then you should also be ok to access all the files now, I have logged into the members area and had a quick look around and everything seems to be ok but if not please let me know.

There has also been a small data loss as we had to restore from a month old backup as the 2 day old backup we had was corrupt so we are working on restoring that data as quickly as possible.

Also the Blog page is not showing comments but that is basically a direct replica of the coaching section on TSF so if you want to read the comment just come here to do so for now.

For all the coaches I apologise for the downtime and I have extended all paid members current subscriptions by 1 month, I will be sending out a email to your all in the next few days.

Comment

excellent job. thanks.

Comment

Is this site still being maintained? The coaches map doesn't seem to be working. Or is this just me?

Comment

Originally Posted by DeMilo86 View Post
                            Is this site still being maintained? The coaches map doesn't seem to be working. Or is this just me?
                            Just tried it and it was fine for me.

1. At top of page (above coaching levels drop down), just put your post code in.
                            2. Answer the 4 boxes below that and then hit submit.

It should then work. Didn't work for me first time as I didn't put my post code in.
                            Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                            Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                            Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Hello, my name is Ady and this very helpful for all.
                              IELTS Classes in Nagpur

Comment

Working...
                              X