X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Coaching Directory Launched

Today sees the launch of a new coaching directory - www.SnookerCoach.ws

The idea for the website came along when talking to Jason Ferguson of The WPBSA about designing a website for their official coaching scheme which in the end never got off the ground.

We wanted a place where every Snooker coach could be listed to make it easier for people looking for coaching to find a coach in their area or to find a coach that has been recommended to them.

I have been speaking with a few coach's and I think we have all the options covered but if there is something you think should be added to the site then please let us know.

There are several ways to find a coach you can see the world map from the Find a Snooker Coach page, see our directory listing of all coaches, or simply search by name in the search bar.

We have a few coach's signed up and if you have had coaching from Nic Barrow, Tim Dunkley, John Woods or Terry Davidson then please leave them a review as this will help other people looking for coaching.

The site has just been launch so only a few coaches are currently listed but The WPBSA are sending out a email today to all of their coaches, I am sending out a email today to all TSF members and The IBSF are also telling all of their coaches about this new website so by the end of the month we should be pretty full.

If you have found a coach through www.SnookerCoach.ws or TSF and want to say thank you then you can make a donation on this page - http://www.justgiving.com/snookercoach-website

Comment

You have spelt "reviews" wrong next to Nic Barrow and Terry D on this page mate.

Comment

There are a lot more than just those two, will be doing some work on the site tomorrow and correcting all of the mistakes and adding a few more features.

I have some more coaches already signed up just waiting for their details to come through before putting them on the site.

If anybody has had coaching with anybody already on there please leave a review as this will help people looking for a coach.

Comment

Doesn't work on my phone and not got a laptop but just wondering if there any coaches in the north wales area prefablly near angelsey cheers dave

Comment

What phone do you have? the design is fully responsive so should work on all mobile devices.

Have you tried this page - http://www.snookercoach.ws/home/find-a-snooker-coach/

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
              What phone do you have? the design is fully responsive so should work on all mobile devices.

Have you tried this page - http://www.snookercoach.ws/home/find-a-snooker-coach/

Thanks for the link it works perfectly now and also managed to find a coach only 30 min drive away cheers

Comment

Excellent, make sure you tell the coach you found that you found them through SnookerCoach.ws so they can gauge their performance form the site.

Comment

ferret:

There are somewhere around 8 IBSF coaches and one Examiner in New Zealand trained by Nic, also one in Malta

Terry
                  Terry Davidson
                  IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Is that site still live; I cannot load it?

Comment

you may just need time, you have just joined so there could be delay between the servers
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I cant load it either but I could last week

Smee

Comment

oh yes, no access at the mo
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I am doing some work on both snookercoach.ws and the snookerblog.com, should be back up by tomorrow or Thursday.

If you need any information about our coaches please ask in this thread and I will tell you what I can.

Comment

Can someone like myself be listed even though I don't have formal coaching certification from WPBSA or IBSF?
                              Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
                              My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

Working...
                              X