coaching apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coaching apps

Has anyone got the ding junhui master class routine app?
    Wondering how detailed the routines are? and what areas of your game they help? Ie break building, safety etc?

Also if anyone has experience of the Hendry app how does it compare?

The Ding Junhui app is made by the same person who made Mike Dunn's app, a few days before Ding's app was released Mike's app disappeared from the app store!

There is a simple explanation for this, on a Apple Developers account you can not have two apps which are the same, for example on my account I have the TSF branded vBulletin app, Nic Barrow wanted the vBulletin app for his vBulletin forum and I offered to publish it for him on my account but because they are basically the same app I could not do this so I opened up another developer account in Nic's name to publish his app.

SO it looks like they have just re-branded Mike's app with Dings name to try and sell a few more copies, from the screen shots on the app store the apps seem to be the exact same routines, I can not confirm this as I am not going to waste another £2 on what was a very basic app in the first place which had no routines that you could not find with a simple Google search.

Hendry's app is very good and the best on the market at the moment but as a real training aid to helping you improve your game it is still very poor. I am working on a solution at the moment which will not be in the form of a app but a iBook, it will contain images, video and animations to help the beginner to the 30 break player, estimated time to publishing is still 6 months off though as I want to publish a real resource for learning the game and not a Micky Mouse attempt at making a quick buck for very little input.

If you want practice routines then get Nic Barrow's Perfect Practice Routines - 155 routines for £14.70 in PDF format, not perfect for on a iPhone but great on a iPad.

Comment

Working...
    X