Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with keeping right leg straight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Holden Chinaski View Post
    How can I test what eye is my dominant one? Maybe a stupid question but I don't know..
    With both eyes open point a finger at a specific target, like a light fitting on the wall, close one eye and then the other and the eye that keeps the finger on the target is your dominant eye while the eye that takes the finger off the target is your submissive eye.

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
      With both eyes open point a finger at a specific target, like a light fitting on the wall, close one eye and then the other and the eye that keeps the finger on the target is your dominant eye while the eye that takes the finger off the target is your submissive eye.
      When I close my right eye my finger stays on target. So my left eye is dominant?
      Box the chimp.

Comment

Originally Posted by Holden Chinaski View Post
        When I close my right eye my finger stays on target. So my left eye is dominant?
        Yes, now do the same test when down in your stance and please post your answers to my thread on Snooker Questions.

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
          Yes, now do the same test when down in your stance and please post your answers to my thread on Snooker Questions.
          OK will do as soon as possible.
          Box the chimp.

Comment

Working...
          X