A grip observation I cant rid my mind of- please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
    Well done for doing the 15 Do you think you could do 15 three times in a row without missing? So you'd be potting 45 balls altogether.
    Also sid were you not gonna keep us all updated with another video?

Keep up the good work..
    That is interesting. I shall try the three times thing, took 14 gain yesterday. I think I can now develop a solo routine 1. up and down the spots a few times checking if my CB comes back straight for straighter cueing 2. 15 reds drill 3. line up (straight)... I am begining to feel self-competition here and it isnt as much boring as before thanks a lot for this pal !

As for the video yes I am on it, I will do it as soon as possible now, maybe this weekend if I go early and have some free time/table. I will upload it very soon indeed.

Regards,
    Sidd.
    "I am still endeavouring to meet someone funnier than my life" - Q. M. Sidd

Comment

Good work Sidd . . . Another good warm up is to just scatter all the balls around the table and sink them all.

It is good for confidence and gets the eye in.

Keep at it!

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
      I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
        Good work Sidd . . . Another good warm up is to just scatter all the balls around the table and sink them all.

It is good for confidence and gets the eye in.

Keep at it!

Thanks man. Yes that is true and would help particularly before the start of a match. Will keep in mind !
        "I am still endeavouring to meet someone funnier than my life" - Q. M. Sidd

Comment

Working...
        X