sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
    The cross and black routines are great. 1hr on the black a day for two weeks 'without frustration', highly recommended
    Yes that is my plan an hour on the cross and an hour on the black each night and keep notes on each days practice then see where I am in two weeks time.
    " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
    " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
    http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
      tommy:

Remember to give it sufficient time and don't change anything for awhile or try anything else, just work on the set-up at address and you will come good for sure.
      Terry
      Hi Terry. Just an update on how things are moving. My game has improved by a fair amount since I started cueing with my right eye over the cue. I am scoring bigger breaks, potting balls I was previously missing and straight blues off its spot to corner pockets has now risen from 30% to about 65%. Also my safety game has improved by some margin. I am hitting the object ball where I want to and landing the cue ball either tight on baulk cushion or in the baulk area. I haven't changed anything else and am pleased with the progress - in fact I would dare to say that my game is in its best shape ever - and being 69 years next birthday that is a real turn up for the books.
      Thanks for the help
      Tommy

Comment

tommy:

As I said, stick with it and don't change a thing and your brain will get trained to this set-up and you should see more improvement. Didn't realize you were the same age as me (69 next March)

Terry
        Terry Davidson
        IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Working...
        X