Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• j6uk
    replied
    know what you mean but not that much of a problem, we've all done that to be fair ay
    Originally Posted by tedisbill View Post
    You've got a very common problem: you love to play screw shots.
    Last edited by j6uk; 22 December 2013, 08:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• j6uk
    replied
    yeah thats fair what you say.. you can afford to breath a bit between shots. but not getting to technical because there's a lot you've already got going.
    you don't look like you play much competitively. do you play in a league? do you play better play players better than yourself? what's the plan, any goals?

Leave a comment:

• tedisbill
    replied
    You've got a very common problem: you love to play screw shots.

Leave a comment:

• RogiBear
    replied
    Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
    well done for sticking this up. my first thought would be, what do you think, what your critique?
    Thanks, well my first thoughts when watching it back were I didn't think I played this quick. 2nd I think my back swing is a little fast at times and the rear pause is only slight if at all on the 'easy shots'

Leave a comment:

• j6uk
    replied
    well done for sticking this up. my first thought would be, what do you think, what your critique?

Leave a comment:

• RogiBear
    started a topic Technique critque

Technique critque

I finally got round to recording myself playing a few shots. Reading many of the recent threads, and a video playing 15 reds between black and blue spot seems to come up frequently, so thats what I've done. Some not so good shots included, as well as a shocking yellow.

I've been working hard on my technique over the last few months, but I find myself a little inconsistent. If there is something I'm dramatically doing wrong please do share. All comments welcome, but go easy on me I would say though I'm not quite as fluent as this when playing frames, I take a little more time down on the shot.

Thanks, Adam

Working...
X