X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• j6uk
    replied
    Originally Posted by Cmbrstefan View Post
    Thailand has a feeling temperature of 45 c in summer sometimes. So all clubs are running on nice cold aircons
    i know that feeling. i played/coached for a year in hong kong and i lost count how many times i caught a cold from the cold aircon

Leave a comment:

• itsnoteasy
    replied
    Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
    Up north ,tongue very firmly in cheek
    Good god! This is the first I've heard that England actually has summer weather! When I've been there in the summer I usually needed an anorak just to walk to the car. Here the high is predicted to be 28C and tomorrow 30C which is why I try not to go to Britain in the summer months.

golferson...isn't it anything north of Watford Gap is considered to be 'up north in the country'. I'm sure j6 probably sees it that way, being a London boy and all.

Terry[/QUOTE]
    It will be over by Wednesday no doubt Terry, that's a British summer ,three nice days followed by a thunderstorm, then straight into autumn.

Leave a comment:

• Cmbrstefan
    replied
    Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
    give me that all day, its so hot here my armpits are crying and the sacks hit the floor
    Thailand has a feeling temperature of 45 c in summer sometimes. So all clubs are running on nice cold aircons

Leave a comment:

• Terry Davidson
    replied
    Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
    [QUOup northTE=itsnoteasy;791579]Be very careful in this weather J6 ,all the stuff you had learned and stuck under your sack, will be in danger of falling out.
    Where the hell do you live Golferson?
    Up north ,tongue very firmly in cheek[/QUOTE]

Good god! This is the first I've heard that England actually has summer weather! When I've been there in the summer I usually needed an anorak just to walk to the car. Here the high is predicted to be 28C and tomorrow 30C which is why I try not to go to Britain in the summer months.

golferson...isn't it anything north of Watford Gap is considered to be 'up north in the country'. I'm sure j6 probably sees it that way, being a London boy and all.

Terry

Leave a comment:

• golferson123
    replied
    [QUOup northTE=itsnoteasy;791579]Be very careful in this weather J6 ,all the stuff you had learned and stuck under your sack, will be in danger of falling out.
    Where the hell do you live Golferson?[/QUOTE]
    Up north ,tongue very firmly in cheek

Leave a comment:

• itsnoteasy
    replied
    give me that all day, its so hot here my armpits are crying and the sacks hit the floor
    Be very careful in this weather J6 ,all the stuff you had learned and stuck under your sack, will be in danger of falling out.
    Where the hell do you live Golferson?

Leave a comment:

• j6uk
    replied
    Just got back in from taking my whippets for a walk and its freezing

Leave a comment:

• golferson123
    replied
    you must still be on the xmas babysham and aint opened the curtains for a while, its the middle of summer now
    Just got back in from taking my whippets for a walk and its freezing

Leave a comment:

• j6uk
    replied
    Get some strides on you slob!
    you must still be on the xmas babysham and aint opened the curtains for a while, its the middle of summer now

Leave a comment:

• golferson123
    replied
    Get some strides on you slob!

Leave a comment:

• j6uk
    replied
    hope this helps

Leave a comment:

• Cmbrstefan
    replied
    simply drop the hip and get some weight on your 'support leg'. from these pics you seem to have most of your body weight over you brace leg, so as the so called grip is very close to your right hip and i think its tying up your cue-action
    Yes you are spot on. I have this problem since a long time. Most of the weight is on the braice leg and the bent is only supporting some. I have to get pictures of the whole stance next time as i think the my brace foot in not really on the line...

Leave a comment:

• j6uk
    replied
    simply drop the hip and get some weight on your 'support leg'. from these pics you seem to have most of your body weight over you brace leg, so as the so called grip is very close to your right hip and i think its tying up your cue-action

Leave a comment:

• Cmbrstefan
    replied
    aiming issue and stance

j6 and terry. i will try that next time i get on a table. also i will reach a bit further (straighten the bridge arm) a bit more, as i have the feeling that it would help to move the bottox and also get my self lower for the shot

Leave a comment:

• Terry Davidson
    replied
    Originally Posted by Cmbrstefan View Post
    http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/cmbrstefan/library/Snooker

now the photos.
    As j6 has said, you need to bend the left leg and shift the hips to the left and then drop into the address position. This should also help to bring the elbow into better alignment with the cue.

Terry

Leave a comment:

Working...
X