Fast Cloth I Hate You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Starsky View Post

How are your clubs tables playing now the cloth has been on for a while CC ?
    They are beginning to slow up a fair bit tbh, they get ironed once a week and we brush and block each time we play but even so, they are already way slower than they were. I think it's probably time for a stretch but doubt the tight fisted club will pay and they aren't usually open to us lot chipping in to help! Old boy Network running the show
    βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

They are beginning to slow up a fair bit tbh, they get ironed once a week and we brush and block each time we play but even so, they are already way slower than they were. I think it's probably time for a stretch but doubt the tight fisted club will pay and they aren't usually open to us lot chipping in to help! Old boy Network running the show
      Sounds about right … both for the cloth and the club

Comment

One of the clubs occasionally I go to that is a few miles away ,the cloths are really fast now ,but that is due to them not being recovered ,there’s really no nap left ,the balls fly everywhere ,the pocket leathers are so far gone ,one table has cling film wrapped around them ,another has the pocket leathers painted with white emulsion

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
          One of the clubs occasionally I go to that is a few miles away ,the cloths are really fast now ,but that is due to them not being recovered ,there’s really no nap left ,the balls fly everywhere ,the pocket leathers are so far gone ,one table has cling film wrapped around them ,another has the pocket leathers painted with white emulsion
          That’s the problem with playing regularly on crap tables and then playing on good tables… you have to go back to your regular crap ones and it’s depressing . Old school lighting , rips in cloths and tables which haven’t been recovered in years

Comment

Sad thing is pocket leathers don't really cost that much, why do so many clubs have the same leathers from 1809!!!!!!
            βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
              Sad thing is pocket leathers don't really cost that much, why do so many clubs have the same leathers from 1809!!!!!!
              Yeah .they cost about 30 quid a set ,easy enough to do yourself or when the fitter comes ,they just can’t be arsed .

Comment

Working...
              X