Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ronnie's fastest 147 - "with cueball view"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Hey Guys, Was it 5m 20s or 5m 8s? I think the former is correct but I heard it was revised. Any thoughts?
    Whatever you are, be a good one.

    Comment


    • #17
      It is now officially 5min 9s*, I have always said I don;t know where the BBC came up with 5:20 as there is no scenario of what happens at the table that equates to 5:20.
      I personally time it as 5min 8s but ok with 5mins 9s
      But of course, 5 minutes 20 seconds has been used for so many years it is ingrained in many brains around the world.

      * mentioned in a previous Snooker Scene, Clive Everton.
      Up the TSF!

      Comment


      • #18
        Thanks Dean.
        Whatever you are, be a good one.

        Comment


        • #19
          It's quite clearly not 5min 9s either, but it's closer to the actual time anyway.

          Comment


          • #20
            Could someone explain what ' Self Induced Throw' Is, I've never heard of it.
            Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by John Flaf View Post
              Could someone explain what ' Self Induced Throw' Is, I've never heard of it.
              It's when you have had enough of nine ball and jump off a bridge.
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by itsnoteasy View Post

                It's when you have had enough of nine ball and jump off a bridge.
                No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by John Flaf View Post
                  Could someone explain what ' Self Induced Throw' Is, I've never heard of it.
                  Lolz, John, there was a 100+ page thread on this about a year ago, it took many casualties, a few survived but have had PTSD ever since!

                  I'll see if i can dig the thread out, its great bedtime reading if your struggling with sleeping!
                  No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Here we go then:- https://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/bo...-sit-or-no-sit

                    And may God have mercy on all our souls.....
                    No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Cue crafty View Post
                      Here we go then:- https://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/bo...-sit-or-no-sit

                      And may God have mercy on all our souls.....
                      Your a bad man CC
                      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by itsnoteasy View Post

                        Your a bad man CC
                        5d79000e6f24eb23ec5112b3?width=1100&format=jpeg&auto=webp.jpg
                        No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by itsnoteasy View Post

                          It's when you have had enough of nine ball and jump off a bridge.
                          PMSL Again .

                          Originally posted by Cue crafty View Post

                          Lolz, John, there was a 100+ page thread on this about a year ago, it took many casualties, a few survived but have had PTSD ever since!

                          I'll see if i can dig the thread out, its great bedtime reading if your struggling with sleeping!
                          Blimey sounds like a DEEP subject CC

                          Originally posted by Cue crafty View Post
                          Here we go then:- https://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/bo...-sit-or-no-sit

                          And may God have mercy on all our souls.....
                          Cheers.

                          Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Cue crafty View Post
                            Here we go then:- https://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/bo...-sit-or-no-sit

                            And may God have mercy on all our souls.....
                            Glad I had nothing planned today, that just wasted 1 1/2 hrs of my life Talk about throwing your toys out of the pram, Still none the wiser
                            Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by John Flaf View Post

                              Glad I had nothing planned today, that just wasted 1 1/2 hrs of my life Talk about throwing your toys out of the pram, Still none the wiser
                              Type in" bog wood maple" John, you will get to read a thread where Trevor White gets educated about wood and cues"
                              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by itsnoteasy View Post

                                Your a bad man CC
                                Agreed, that was a period of my life I can't look back on with fondness!
                                "just tap it in"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X