No announcement yet.

Cueing & Sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried doing this today. I first couldnt put the cue on the bed because it wouldnt come in because of the cushion. I later put the blue below its spot about half way from the middle and the blue spot. I did wht you said . I noticed that I was not aiming properly I was hitting the pink jaw(far jaw). I practiced for about half an hour today , didnt have lots of time. Tomorrow I will Practice maybe for an hour or even more.
    Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

who's just learnt how to attach imgs; ho de ho!
      Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

Lol , got carried away by the attachment things. I placed the cue ball straight in line with the green and the pocket. I hot the far jaw. This happens for the brown as well. Would you believe I have pot the brown 1 thousand times by hitting it on the near jaw and it endded up in the corner black pocket.

Comment

If you want more advice Ranen, use the "quote" feature to move my post over here.
          Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

Didnt get you?

Comment

Follow this

1. would you like a reply to your question? if yes, go to 2. If no, goto 10.
              2. do you know how to use the quote feature? if yes go to 4. if not, 3.
              3. Practice it, go to 4.
              4. move the other reply you want put in this thread using the quote function.

10 - no problem, you need do nothing.

This way, it'll make more sense; unless you're not bothered.

(PS good ole Ian Livingstone!)

Comment

Originally Posted by reverse_side
                Follow this

1. would you like a reply to your question? if yes, go to 2. If no, goto 10.
                2. do you know how to use the quote feature? if yes go to 4. if not, 3.
                3. Practice it, go to 4.
                4. move the other reply you want put in this thread using the quote function.

10 - no problem, you need do nothing.

There is this allright???

Comment

Which question do you want me to move here? I still dont get that?

Comment

Oh flip....

Comment

U laughing at me??? awww

Comment

I joined the forum today and as i have read through the forum i have really been impressed by the competent answers espcially from reverse_side but also from others so surely this is the place to ask my question .

I have problem with my wrist. While i play the shot my wrist tends to turn inwards causing some side spin to cue ball. This happens espcially with power shots when i have to pull my cue back more. When i pull the cue back the wrist is pretty straight but immediatly when i start to push the cue through the wrist tends to turn inwards ( to right ) and this also causes my hole hand to go to left( i'm left handed).

So any advice to stop this happening? Please answer!

Comment

as youre left handed:-

step your right foot forward a half and inch or so forward, especially on the type of shots you mention....

(also, make sure your grip isnt too loose on your backstroke)

Comment

Working...
                          X