A B C for Potting a Snooker Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A B C for Potting a Snooker Ball

Here's something I typed up a few years ago for my own benefit. Still have a read at it from time to time. Quite happy for the experts to tear it to pieces lol.
    I realise there's a lot more which could be added but I was trying to keep it on one page.

it was there, and now it is gone?

edit - back again
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I once heard one of my golf friends that he has to remember over a hundred of points on technical detail. I thought he was taking the ****. Now I also start realizing that snooker is the same...
      Just too much technical to summarize on one page. Even you do, you will find some point you are not executing one of them on a particular day....

Comment

I like things like this but it does show how complicated in words things can be which may be easier as an action. A natural player just does it but doesn't think about it and a technical player knows every intricate detail.

Many times over the years I've enjoyed sitting with a player from both categories on a snooker bench and asking how to do something and then sat back and watched the fireworks as they both passionately disagree on how to approach things.
        Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
        Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
        Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Working...
        X