Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SightRight home course

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SightRight home course

    Has anyone signed up for this , if so, is it any good ? I'm so bored I'm thinking about it, just for something to do.
    https://sightrightcuesports.com/upgr...elcome-back%2F
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

  • #2
    I’ve looked at it a few times but then I looked at the price! If you go for it let us know what your thoughts are!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Danger Steve View Post
      I’ve looked at it a few times but then I looked at the price! If you go for it let us know what your thoughts are!
      Have you seen the price for one to one coaching ! This is a bargain
      You also get a pocket SightRight that is definitely worth anywhere in the region of a fiver.... I'm mean ?39.99.
      i still might go for it, I get really curious with all these gadgets, I could do a section of all the useless and useful stuff I have tried it could be called , " I bought it, so you don't have to"
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by itsnoteasy View Post

        Have you seen the price for one to one coaching ! This is a bargain
        You also get a pocket SightRight that is definitely worth anywhere in the region of a fiver.... I'm mean ?39.99.
        i still might go for it, I get really curious with all these gadgets, I could do a section of all the useless and useful stuff I have tried it could be called , " I bought it, so you don't have to"
        Sounds like a great idea!!! (It’ll save me a fortune! )

        Comment


        • #5
          Why not just draw a line down the middle of a piece of paper cut it in half put one half on a bit of something about 2-3 inches high and line up the other half in front of the bit raised with the line in line, put this about 10 inches from bridge hand and do your feathers look up and you should see the line straight in front of you, hope that makes sense.

          I'm sure i might have seen a video on this sight line But I can't remember.
          Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

          Comment


          • #6
            don't even need to cut it, just fold three times in parallel so you have a triangle in the middle of the paper, align to each side and you will have the same result
            Up the TSF!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by itsnoteasy View Post
              Has anyone signed up for this , if so, is it any good ? I'm so bored I'm thinking about it, just for something to do.
              https://sightrightcuesports.com/upgr...elcome-back%2F
              Did you go for this in the end mate? I get the feeling its more Stephen Feeney as a one to one technical coach, that helps the pro's rather than these very simple aids.

              Does make you curious when you see how well Stephen Hendry has started to play again using it.
              No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

              Comment


              • #8
                I know a player who has used Stephen Feeney recently who swears by him. He reckons it’s improved his game by 14 points and he already plays at a very high standard.
                As CC says that’s one to one coaching though which is a lot different from any gadgets they might do.
                There would be a big difference in cost though between the two

                Comment


                • #9
                  I've been looking at this on and off as well but was also sceptical that home study/pocket gizmo would be worthwhile.

                  Have any of you given in to the curiosity yet?...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by trying View Post
                    I've been looking at this on and off as well but was also sceptical that home study/pocket gizmo would be worthwhile.

                    Have any of you given in to the curiosity yet?...
                    problem to me is the pocket sightright gizmo is so simple to make, you can even do it drawing a line on a piece of paper and folding it! So I get that part of the concept and feel the real success come from players who work with Feeney himself, and as we all know that aint gonna be cheap. I'd say given his current fame probably only affordable for the elite.
                    Last edited by Cue crafty; 8 September 2020, 12:23 PM.
                    No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Does anyone know what Feeney’s background is?? Wondering how it is he seems to have almost come from nowhere to be THE snooker coach??

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Starsky View Post
                        I know a player who has used Stephen Feeney recently who swears by him. He reckons it’s improved his game by 14 points and he already plays at a very high standard.
                        As CC says that’s one to one coaching though which is a lot different from any gadgets they might do.
                        There would be a big difference in cost though between the two
                        I remember seeing Mr Feeney, down at Rayleigh Lanes club when he was helping Stuart. He was very careful never to say anything in ear shot though, seems a very astute guy (at making money ; )

                        Seems strange though how it only ever seems to last any player around a year before they return to more standard form. I think we will probably see many, players who have had a chance to win the worlds try it before their careers are over. I can also understand for a pro, how it must be great to have a goal to work on leading up to a new season that yields results for them. Must need a lot devotion though i would think to keep at it.
                        No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Cue crafty View Post

                          I remember seeing Mr Feeney, down at Rayleigh Lanes club when he was helping Stuart. He was very careful never to say anything in ear shot though, seems a very astute guy (at making money ; )

                          Seems strange though how it only ever seems to last any player around a year before they return to more standard form. I think we will probably see many, players who have had a chance to win the worlds try it before their careers are over. I can also understand for a pro, how it must be great to have a goal to work on leading up to a new season that yields results for them. Must need a lot devotion though i would think to keep at it.
                          That’s interesting about the year thing, I wonder if that could be the psychological impact of seeing an improvement in your game wearing off.
                          I could be wrong but it seems to me that it’s struggling players who use him and any perceived improvement in their game would give their confidence a boost. In fact it’s this confidence boost and making a player belief in their game again that the role of a coach is mostly about at that level . Basically it’s all in your head ....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Cue crafty View Post

                            problem to me is the pocket sightright gizmo is so simple to make, you can even do it drawing a line on a piece of paper and folding it! So I get that part of the concept and feel the real success come from players who work with Feeney himself, and as we all know that aint gonna be cheap. I'd say given his current fame probably only affordable for the elite.
                            That was my feeling.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X