Cuestars: the next generation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuestars: the next generation

A NEW generation of budding snooker stars will make their Cuestars debut at Salisbury Snooker Club on Sunday.

Youngsters from across the south will join the old hands in the historic first Under-21 Gold, Silver and Bronze Tours - attracted by the round-robin format and no handicaps.

For some, it will be their first taste of competition outside of their own club’s Saturday morning sessions.

And for some, it may be one step closer to wearing a three-gold-lions England badge on their waistcoats.

It’s happened to others – it could happen to you. Just look at Adam Bobat, Shane Castle, Jordan Winbourne, Billy Castle, Dan Hildyard, Nick Jennings, Alex Dunkley, Mike Finn, George Marter, Nathan Williams and Ben Harrison. Forgive me if I’ve missed anybody out – the list is rather long.

And don’t forget Jodie Symes, from Jesters in Swindon. Through her Cuestars connections she was invited to the women’s world championships and is now a regular on the World Ladies Billiards & Snooker Association Circuit.

Let me know how you get on and I’ll tell YOUR stories on YOUR website. It doesn’t have to just be in Cuestars events. If you have achieved something with a cue in your hands, e-mail me at timdunkleysnookerdad@hotmail.com.

Tim Dunkley (World Snooker Association coach)
    http://www.snooker-coach.co.uk
Working...
X