Hello Again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Again!!

Used to come to this forum before it went off-line so I'm not technically a newbie. Just realised it was working again when I got a happy birthday email today how nice! Just gonna have a read through all the new posts.

Stu

Happy Birthday! You got the email from this site?
    Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

hey stoichs; old school quality! came across your mugshot recently... the outdoor carling photo with garden fence behind.... in 'tropical' east killie!
      Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

Thanks Ranen, yeah the site sends an automatic email to you when it's your birthday.

Was the picture on the isnooker fan site Dave? That's actually "tropical" Donnington, if I was drinking warm, watery beer from a plastic cup up here then it would most likely be Tennents . Do you indulge in a bit of isnooker then? That game has me absolutely hooked.

Comment

I think it was iSnooker, some link or other got me over & stumbled across your name then the pic; I was gonna post it but then you'd have to kill me for disclosing an agent's identity; that 00 status of yours is a threat sometimes! (see below for practicing my Crimewatch graphics tho)

I've probably seen some people playing iSnooker than I've had a go myself; mySPace type movies of centuries and 147's. I've a problem with not being able to play a computer game I can play better in real life! I may have another go on it tho.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...le/Stoichs.jpg

at least it's nicer out here at the Mo, just had 9 holes with the girlie.... and some golf too, ho-de-ho. 29 for me, 34 for her.... damn that coaching I gave her; can't stop helping people sometimes!
          Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

I didnt get one on my BIRTHDAY!!!

Comment

Welcome back to the forums, I cant see us going offline again, hopefully.

Everybody gets a birthday message automatically. Unless you entered your birthday incorrectly, which the majority do for some reason.

Comment

Well I didnt. It did show my birthday in the "todays birthdays" column. But no email.

Comment

It must have gone in your junk email folder then.

Comment

Working...
                  X