• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

^+1
    not just fresh but knowledgeable and experienced with vBulletin
    Yes, agreed.

Obviously I'm speaking loosely as I don't know all the issues but only the outcome.

I'm sure if the forum structure was put in place to build it again with confidence we would all work hard to bring back a few regular contributors.

Getting some expertise on board as regards the database and website operations would sustain it once it gets back to previous dizzy heights.

Fingers crossed eh?
    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Organizations today rely heavily on custom software application development https://mlsdev.com/services/custom-software-development to enhance their business performance and save costs. Custom software application development applications provide organizations with highly customised solutions that help them to streamline their business process and improve their overall productivity. This enables them to provide fast and effective services that help them to cut down on cost and human resources. It helps them to concentrate on core business activities and reduces their dependence on external software development.
      Last edited by Rubyf; 30 September 2021, 07:38 AM.

Comment

That’s true - I agree

Comment

Working...
        X