Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practice partner Greater Manchester area

Hi all,

I'm quite a novice when it comes to snooker, highest break was about 27 (and a couple of the shots were flukes ). I haven't played in a couple years, but would like to start practicing again. Please message if you are interested, thanks.

Hi where are you in Greater Manchester, im in Rochdale

Comment

Hi there, I'm in Stockport, but happy to travel once in a while. Let me know if you want a game sometime. Thanks.

Comment

Cant send you a private message on here. My number is 07971 362225, drop me a message to arrange.

Comment

I think you have to have made 9 or 10 posts before you can PM people..

Comment

Hey im in Denton, but I travel to dukinfield to the Pyramid to play. Im game for well.. a game or 2

Comment

Originally Posted by dr147 View Post
              Hi there, I'm in Stockport, but happy to travel once in a while. Let me know if you want a game sometime. Thanks.
              Where’s good in Stockport I’m only at Denton and I work in Stockport

Comment

Originally Posted by Si Hall View Post
                Where’s good in Stockport I’m only at Denton and I work in Stockport
                There’s a nice club in Hazel Grove. Let me know if you want a game sometime.

Comment

There’s a nice club in Hazel Grove. Let me know if you want a game sometime.
                  Hey, sorry for the late reply. Yea a game would be good let me get some more practice in then we can have a game where in hazel grove is the table?

Comment

I’m up here for work the next 3-4 weeks if anyone wants a game in the evenings? Oldham? Stockport… whatever.

Just let me know 👍

Comment

Hey, replying is difficult I find, as you don't get notified of replies, any way to activate notifications?

The club I'm talking about is here: https://www.hazelgrovesnooker.com

Give me a shout if you want a game sometime, email me for details: wyeung.manc@gmail.com

Cheers

Comment

Hey, replying is difficult I find, as you don't get notified of replies, any way to activate notifications?
                        Click on the top-right your user name, User Settings, Notification, and 'Email Notifications' and choose from the click down list for what you wish.
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

Click on the top-right your user name, User Settings, Notification, and 'Email Notifications' and choose from the click down list for what you wish.
                          I had the notifications activated, but never receive any emails. Nothing in my junk email either. Strange.

Comment

Never mind, I have solved it. When I registered to this forum I use a now defunct email, so have updated my address now.

Comment

Ah ha
                              that would do it.
                              Well done with the investigation
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                              X