New to here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to here

Hello all, new to forum, from Canada. Back to playing snooker from a long hiatus. Decided to purchase a few cues from Geeen Baize and let me say customer service outstanding. Yes conversation rate is horrible but worth every penny for my Ton Prarams. Love all the insight on this forum. Very informative. Take care from Great White North

Welcome aboard Frankie! Where about in Canada are you? I have some family around Mississauga/Ontario. Are there many clubs around you? I know American pool is very popular - couldn't find a snooker table when I last visited

Comment

Thanks, yes I am about 2hrs from Mississauga. Pool clubs have dwindled over the years sad to say. Here in North America all about the 9 ball or 8 ball which I don't care for at all. Legion in my city has a snooker table. I have a 5x10 at my house and it is a snooker table with 2 1/16 balls and snooker pockets and my friends hate playing on it lol. They always complain pockets too small. Don't have room for 6x12 but still get great practice on it.

Comment

Welcome to TSF

Stuart Green is great, always helpful and so knowledgeable
        A friend bought a Ton Praram III off a member some years ago, he still loves it today
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome to TSF Frankie. I also have family in Canada, Labrador and Peachland. Small world.

-
            The fast and the furious,
            The slow and labourious,
            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome, indeed it is a small world. Yes I love my Ton Praram for sure.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                Welcome to TSF

Stuart Green is great, always helpful and so knowledgeable
                A friend bought a Ton Praram III off a member some years ago, he still loves it today
                Stuart was great to deal with and lighting fast shipping to Canada. We'll packaged

Comment

Welcome Frankie! Good choice on both using the forum and green baize, great way to re start playing the game with a Ton Praram, terrific cues.

I'd love to see a resurgence in snooker from Canada, it used to make the game feel more worldwide and there was some great players from there. It's sad to think that Canadians forgot what Cliff Thorburn managed to do in the game not to mention the entertainment that Kirk brought to the stage as well.
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                    Welcome Frankie! Good choice on both using the forum and green baize, great way to re start playing the game with a Ton Praram, terrific cues.

I'd love to see a resurgence in snooker from Canada, it used to make the game feel more worldwide and there was some great players from there. It's sad to think that Canadians forgot what Cliff Thorburn managed to do in the game not to mention the entertainment that Kirk brought to the stage as well.
                    I agree 100%, my buddy has a Cliff sig cue. Unfortunately the sport has slowly went away not like it was. Truth be told was always and still a Hendry fan back I'm the 80's. I'm 52 so I grew up watching the classics and played snooker at my local club for many years.

Comment

Hello guys! I'm glad to join your community

Comment

Welcome to TSF, (great name )
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                        X