Domineye / Mini Domineye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domineye / Mini Domineye

I have one of these simple but effective and useful cue and sight “alignment tools” and it’s a great piece of equipment to accurately centre your cue together with your sighting on the line of aim of the shot.

I suggest if you are interested in improving your snooker aiming.m you will find it very useful to retrain your sighting and cueing to be on the aiming line.

I can say that the more you use this WILL effectively help get you lined up. Your sighting and your cue lined up together on the shot.
    I can’t explain more than this but :

More Information on this can be found or us available from Mike Gillespie (the inventor) or at Green Baize.

Contact them online for more info on this. so far it’s been great for retraining my sighting in snooker.
    1Glover Cue N. American Ash full shaft 18.6oz/58/9.55mm/30.2mm/17.7 b.p., Century Ti-F, TripleCrown or ADR147 Medium tips, African Blackwood round butt with Snakewood and Tulip front splice
    2Custom Triple crown N. American Ash full shaft 18.7oz/58/9.7mm/30.2mm/17 b.p., Century Ti-F, TripleCrown or ADR147 Medium tips, Plain jet black African ebony round butt
Working...
X