Hello All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

HELLO,JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS FOR LETTING ME ON YOUR AMAZING SITE.GOOD LUCK TO ALL:snooker:

hi welcome :snooker:
    Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
    Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

ThankS ANASTASIA

Comment

Welcome iitc61!

I think you'll find, as I have, that TSF is a huge, vibrant, knowlegeable community as multi-cultural as Toronto.

Oh ya... where are you? Tell us more about yourself!

=o)

Noel

Comment

Thank Noel.I live near Bancroft ontario,used to play a fair bit for 15 years solid ,but have not played in about ten years now and have decided to take up this great game again.Look forward to discuss snooker with people with a love for the game,it is fantastic.played a fair bit of tourny snooker in the late 70s and early 80s out west where I grew up.I use to as a kid get snooker scene magazine and used to love reading about the goings on in the uk joe davis,fred davis, reardon,spencer and all the top notch players at the time.Somewhere in my collection is and autographed book from joe davis i believe it was called the breaks came my way,i cherished that book and learned a great deal from it.ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR ALLOWING ME INTO YOUR GROUP.HAVE A GREAT DAY TO ALL

Comment

No problem, welcome to TSF any snooker related question you have ever drempt of will be asked here, hope you enjoy your stay and hope to see you around.
            -'Don't choke, don't choke, don't choke! aww I knew I was going to choke'-

Comment

iitc61
              Many, myself included, have the almost exact MO as you.
              We played snooker with a love and passion like there was no tomorrow...
              and... HOLYF*CK there wasn't!!
              School... Marriage.... Job... Kids...
              now... 20 years later... SNOOKER!

Love it!

=o)

Noel

Comment

Away From Snooker For a While

Well, Rob, I started at the age of ten. Was never much good, but always loved it. I have mostly played in Lindsay and Scarborough.

If I get time in the next two weekends, I shall endeavour to get to
                The Bob to demonstrate my safety play! lol

Oh, Psound is gpfan on all sites bar JTV and BBC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh2NOS9HH-w
                gpfan

:snooker:

Comment

Working...
                X