No announcement yet.

Break Building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not a bad idea - I still don't have a pool table at home but I can buy one maybe!!!
    Thank you very much - I really talked about american 8-ball, because it's the most popular game here. Some people don't play anything else...
    I think it's the same in whole Eastern Europe!
    Long live Sir Rodney Walker!!!

Comment

Sorry about that, I read "So, I play 8 ball pool, because I can't have a snooker table at home" and assumed that meant you had a pool table. I suppose you could still try blocking pockets on a club pool table but you might get some funny looks.

I take it pool is cheaper than snooker there then? Here it's the other way around. You could at least get a set of snooker balls and take them with you when you play pool. You can play 14-1 straight pool with a set of 15 reds and while it won't help your cueing, it'll help your confidence and familiarity by playing with snooker size balls and a snooker cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by Stu4ko
        That's not a bad idea - I still don't have a pool table at home but I can buy one maybe!!!
        Thank you very much - I really talked about american 8-ball, because it's the most popular game here. Some people don't play anything else...
        I think it's the same in whole Eastern Europe!
        Well OK. If the balls you use are as big as american balls, I understand we were both confused! lol
        Anyway, I have some difficulties to imagine playing 8 ball with bigger balls than snooker ones. I'm so used to the smaller ones.

Thx for the precisions Robert.
        Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Thank you all guys, I'll have to spend some money and buy a table but I have to talk with my parents...
          American balls are so big that there aren't so many hard shots and when I play snooker I need to oncentrate on every single shot which ends in a mistake...
          Long live Sir Rodney Walker!!!

Comment

Working...
          X