Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done Jimmy. Keep practicing, whats your highest break? Niel Robertson your favourite player? Mines Mark Williams.
    I'd like to ask an experienced member a question.
    I'm mainly on the BBC website, so would it be OK if I posted the same articles as I do on there on here too? Because I'm more well known on there I'd probably post on there more often.
    'I'm nuts,' - Ronnie O'Sullivan

Comment

• Originally Posted by samasnookerfan
      Well done Jimmy. Keep practicing, whats your highest break? Niel Robertson your favourite player? Mines Mark Williams.
      I'm mainly on the BBC website, so would it be OK if I posted the same articles as I do on there on here too? Because I'm more well known on there I'd probably post on there more often.
      Post whatever you want on here as many people on here don't look at the 606 pages plus it will create much more debate.
      TSF World Champion 2010
      TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
      BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

• Originally Posted by samasnookerfan
        Well done Jimmy. Keep practicing, whats your highest break? Niel Robertson your favourite player? Mines Mark Williams.
        so far 21 but hopefully that will go up soon

Comment

• Just liked to introduce myself.
          My name is Dai Davies.
          Used to be able to play a bit, with a high break of 99.
          Play more pool now and am chairman of Garw Valley Pool League.
          However, just won plate competition in the Civil Service National Snooker Championships in Stoke. WooHoo!

Comment

• hrmf

hrmfhrmfhr

Comment

• Greetings Ozo!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ozolando
                hrmfhrmfhr
                I agree.

?
                2010 Crucible Contest Champion

"This young man is hoping to win the most game's most coveted trifle"
                MC Richard Beare on Graeme Dott, 2006

Comment

• Originally Posted by hegeland
                  Oh, I see, word blocking.

In Sweden, jeans jacket and moustache grew out of fashion in 1995! Sorry, very bad insult but I'm so jealous that you have proof on that you've met JP and Davis!

oh, well this is not a serious post.
                  Not that serious either-but it is easy to go from Göteborg to Fürth PHC-its only about 1300 km -you can use a bike -and meet both there-next year. Did it-this year -got proof ,too -but won't post ever!

Comment

• freshman onboard!

nice to be here, hope to have fun and meet friends in this snooker world.

Comment

• URGENT - ITV Documentary

I'm currently making a social history series for ITV called "Those Were The Days", where we meet people from around the country in order to illustrate some of the more unusual and interesting events that occurred on 5 significant dates in recent British history.

I'm working on the episode built around the 29th July 1981 - the day Charles and Diana married and during my research came across the story of how 2 men Peter Wilson and Nick Sheffield (then aged 22) attempted to raise £500 for Rushden Hospital whilst setting a Guinness World Record by playing snooker non-stop for 150 hours at Rushden’s Embassy Club!

The pair started at 1000 on Sun 26th July and planned to complete 1600 Saturday 2nd August but after 72 hours and 6 minutes Nick put down his cue and walked out suffering memory loss.

I'm desperately trying to find Nick or Peter so if you know of any keen players from the Rushden area who were playing circa 1981 please get in touch! Any other suggestions or leads are most welcome.

Thankyou for your time,
                      Graham

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Graham Proud - Associate Producer
                      Those Were The Days - ITV

H&G Productions
                      31 Vernon Street
                      London
                      W14 0RN
                      T:020 7199 0023
                      M:07973 119 920
                      F:020 7084 0377 (mark for my attn)
                      www.hammaglamma.com

Comment

• snooker coaching

hi my name is andy ,i am big snooker fan ,i have been playing the game for 20 yrs however due to family commitments i havent played for 10 yrs ,jus took the game back up just over a year ago and feel my game is somewhat come to a standstill so if there is anybody ouy there knows were i can get coaching from please let me know many thanks.

Comment

• hi andy

where in the UK are you based?

Comment

• Hi I'm Olexandr born in Russia but lived in England since I was a toddler. Fave players are White, O'Sullivan and Mark Williams (he'll come good again). Watching those three players in full swing could make anyone a snooker fan; free flowing snooker of the finest order.

PS highest break: 36.

Comment

• Hi

Hi everyone, i am dragan from croatia, also very big fan of snooker... i dont know what to say now, hope to spend a lot of time talking about this perfect game.... and... i followed this forum before i register and i think i have saw one croat.. but this is not so important... see you soon
                              jam, marmelade, sauce, squish... pekmez

Comment

• Hi,nice to you every one.
                                I just want say Hi.
                                1.Play89 Online Pool Maximum Bonus Coupon :snooker:
                                2.Play65 Backgammon Maximum Bonus Coupon

Comment

Working...
                                X