This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone,
    my name is Thomas, i'm 17 years old and i'm from germany.
    I've been watching snooker for about three years and i just love the game.
    My favourite players are Matthew Stevens and Ronnie O'Sullivan.
    Unfortunately, I've never played snooker by myself before (not so many possibilities in Germany), but i hope i can do it some time.

Comment

• Originally Posted by matthew147 View Post
      Hi everyone,
      my name is Thomas, i'm 17 years old and i'm from germany.
      I've been watching snooker for about three years and i just love the game.
      My favourite players are Matthew Stevens and Ronnie O'Sullivan.
      Unfortunately, I've never played snooker by myself before (not so many possibilities in Germany), but i hope i can do it some time.
      Hi,matthew,welcome to thesnookerforum.com.
      1.Play89 Online Pool Maximum Bonus Coupon :snooker:
      2.Play65 Backgammon Maximum Bonus Coupon

Comment

• Hello

Hi everyone, I just thought I'd introduce myself.

I've been a fan of snooker since watching Pot Black as child, on the telly (this gives you an indication of my age!) I've never been to a live event yet. but I'm hoping to.

Comment

• Hi there, Welcome!

Comment

• Hey guys,

Got into snooker when i was around 16 as a friend used to play quite a bit, seemed to be nothing more than a ref back then replacing the balls etc. Probably not played as much as i should have these past few years but starting to get back into it now after spending a while just playing pool. Already seem to have learned so much just browsing the boards

See you around :snooker:

Comment

• hello all, Scott from Leicester, played snooker on and off for years but i'm more into 8 ball pool, but love to watch snooker on the box, i could watch it all day got some good players down here in Leicester and i know a few of the pro's.

nice forum BTW.
              After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

• Originally Posted by scottley View Post
                hello all, Scott from Leicester, played snooker on and off for years but i'm more into 8 ball pool, but love to watch snooker on the box, i could watch it all day got some good players down here in Leicester and i know a few of the pro's.

nice forum BTW.
                Hi scottley, welcome the the forum!

Have you been to the Cannon Club in Leicestershire? I have seen the website and it looks a very nice club, especially the tables. It looks very clean.

bongo

Comment

• Can't say i've even heard of that club mate, i used to play in Willie Thornes as a youngster, i also have a club near me that i'm a member of called TopSpot.

you've made me curious now, gonna have look at this cannon club website.

Comment

• Yeah, its in market Harborough and thats at least 20 miles from my house, Jimmys just done an exhibition there according to the web site.

:snooker:

Comment

• Hi scottley Welcome :snooker:
                      Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
                      Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

• Hi all, I'm James and I'm from Ireland. Anybody from 606 will know me as Case. This looks like a cool site, it will take me a few days to get used to all the features, I will look forward to chatting will all of you.

Comment

• Welcome Case, I hope you will enjoy the forum.
                          Proud winner of the 2008 Bahrain Championship Lucky Dip
                          http://ronnieosullivan.tv/forum/index.php

Comment

• hi James welcome :snooker:
                            Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
                            Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

• Thanks Monique and Anastasia.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Case454 View Post
                                Hi all, I'm James and I'm from Ireland. Anybody from 606 will know me as Case. This looks like a cool site, it will take me a few days to get used to all the features, I will look forward to chatting will all of you.
                                case christ youre a member sinse may 2007 what the hell kept you lol

anyway better late than never i supose welcome mate

Comment

Working...
                                X