Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to say a big thank you for everybody's help , as all mb members will now see RSB is now back on and you will also see a message with my new user name .

Many thanks to both Semi, Mitsuko and Paul .

Comment

so, what was it?

Comment

I was on msn talking to a friend of mine who is a whizz on the computers so she gave me step-by-step instructions on how to delete my cookies which is now cool .

But many thanks again Semi for your help .

Comment

This really could be the bbc board, hello evryone nice to see all the familiar names.

Comment

Tis slightly unnerving to see so many names I recognise on a forum I've never visited before.

(Please don't hurt me )

Comment

Welcome to TSF Chassmmi -

Glad to have you here!

Comment

there seems to be another wave of bbc people comming over. great move I don't think anybody will be disappointed here... Hi to all of the recent additions

Comment

This is a brilliant forum, lot better than the bbc board, and it is open 24 hours, so i might actually stand a chance of posting on it, the bbc board always seems to be shut when i get to my pc

Comment

Agreed. I haven't even looked at the BBC forum in weeks. As I'm in New York at the moment, it's often shut down by the time I check it out.

The information here seems a lot better too. The BBC can have some good content but it's rather random. You have to sift through those wonderful Hendry threads.

Comment

I have joined aswell :-)

I am also off the BBC Forum but under a diffrent name. Please tell me mcmanusrules isnt on this site.

Comment

Infected Cheese

Something tells me you object to mcmanusrules. Wonder what it is?

Comment

Originally Posted by Infected_Cheese
                          I am also off the BBC Forum but under a diffrent name. Please tell me mcmanusrules isnt on this site.
                          Well I could tell you he isn't here - but I'd be lying!
                          Winner of Crucible 77's 2009 World Championship Lucky Dip.

Comment

Originally Posted by snookysue
                            Something tells me you object to mcmanusrules. Wonder what it is?
                            Anyone who really believes McManus Rules must have sawdust for brains.

Comment

what's bad about being fan of a player, mr Jules?
                              ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Nothing. But believing a diminutive little man who never won anything somehow 'rules' is slightly deluding yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X