• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Lavandar, my you smell nice tonight
    Mon the Rocket

Comment

Hello everybody,
      I'm absolutely new here and a big (the biggest) fan of John Higgins, what a surprise!
      http://wizard-of-wishaw.blogspot.com/

Comment

Good, now we have two John Higgins maniacs here...

Comment

Originally Posted by hegeland
          Good, now we have two John Higgins maniacs here...
          Oh, yes... I guess it was time! *lol* But where is my Louise?

Comment

Hi and welcome higgifun!!
            2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
            2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Originally Posted by missneworleans
              Hi and welcome higgifun!!
              Thanks!

Comment

Welcome
                You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Welcome, HigginsFan

Comment

Bizar, after having posted 7 millions messages on the BBC mb coming here
                    Saw Davis and Hendry playing yesterday in Belgium - mega snooker looking forward how they will play in the UK
                    I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

• Welcome Wim Most bizarre thing is me welcoming you as first on this thread. Well, enjoy it here and hopefully you'll tell us more about that mega snooker you saw yesterday
                      ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wim
                        Saw Davis and Hendry playing yesterday in Belgium - mega snooker looking forward how they will play in the UK
                        Welcome Wim. Good to see you made the move over to this forum.

Also good to hear that Davis is keeping his schedule full and getting in practice matches, before he plays Ronnie tonight in the premeir league.
                        "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

• Hi Wim, Welcome pal!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wim
                            Welcome Wim - presumably this was an exhibition match - how was Stephen looking? Fingers crossed that he's got his head sorted before the UK!
                            Winner of Crucible 77's 2009 World Championship Lucky Dip.

Comment

• Thank you eveyone for welcoming me !

Valderie, Stehen Hendry (and also Steve)looked great and very charming. He really is a nice person, all those people - like mysef - wanting an autograph, picture ect.. well he was always smiling to everyone and taking his time.

I already was a Davis fan but today Stephen is on my my list too !
                              By the way Hendry wo 5 - 4 against Steve and i saw some great snooker.
                              I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

• Wim - I'm so pleased you enjoyed the snooker. I have seen Stephen twice and he has always seemed very friendly and has a good sense of humour. I think because he always wants to win, this side of him doesn't always show. I'm sure in an exhibition match he is much more relaxed.
                                Winner of Crucible 77's 2009 World Championship Lucky Dip.

Comment

Working...
                                X