• Show
Clear All

• Skypigeon
    replied
    Lucien, Welcome to TSF!

Leave a comment:

• Lucien Sanchez
    replied
    just thought I'd say hello and that the forum looks great. Been playing snooker for six or seven years and pool since forever, looking forward to posting.

Leave a comment:

• Naidah
    replied
    Cheers mate

Leave a comment:

• Skypigeon
    replied
    Originally Posted by Naidah
    Hi Guys,

I used to post at the beeb, looking forward to the world championships, always a classic sporting events. My 2 favourite finals were when Dennis Taylor beat Steve Davis on the black to win the title, I remember watching that live. The other was when our hometown boy Joe Johnson pulled of an upset and beat the mighty Steve Davis.

The heartbreaker was seeing Jimmy White miss that black against Stephen Hendry with victory in sight.

Great memories, come on Ronnie!
    Welcome to TSF!

Leave a comment:

• Skypigeon
    replied
    Originally Posted by nafanny1
    Hi guys, cool forum. I play a bit of snooker (badly these days) and follow the pros!!! Looking forward to browsing the forum as its the first snooker forum ive come accross!!
    Welcome to TSF!

Leave a comment:

• Naidah
    replied
    Hi Guys,

I used to post at the beeb, looking forward to the world championships, always a classic sporting events. My 2 favourite finals were when Dennis Taylor beat Steve Davis on the black to win the title, I remember watching that live. The other was when our hometown boy Joe Johnson pulled of an upset and beat the mighty Steve Davis.

The heartbreaker was seeing Jimmy White miss that black against Stephen Hendry with victory in sight.

Great memories, come on Ronnie!

Leave a comment:

• nafanny1
    replied
    Hi guys, cool forum. I play a bit of snooker (badly these days) and follow the pros!!! Looking forward to browsing the forum as its the first snooker forum ive come accross!!

Leave a comment:

• Mullwarp
    replied
    Welcome gallant!

Happy to get away from MR? This forum is heaven on earth - if you compare. I seat and read old articles and dive into Statman's statistics.

Don't forget to make predictions of the world qualifiers!

Leave a comment:

• gallantrabbit
    replied
    Thank you sir Moondan. Hopefully we can chat away without having to employ avoidance tactics and counting to ten before posting!!!!

Leave a comment:

• moondan
    replied
    Gallant, Welcome,
    Glad you made the trip. speak to you soon.

Leave a comment:

• gallantrabbit
    replied
    another ex bbc

And my name Gallantrabbit

Extreme snooker fan but don't get the time I would like to play or watch. Have played to a decent club standard and consider myself an expert though more than prepared to liten to others as Moondan and others will testify. Favourite players Jimmy Alex Ron though am also partial to a tactical battle between the great man Davis and his never quite realised successor Mcmanus. My tip for the Worlds is Peter Ebdon but think it's pretty open.

Leave a comment:

• Sanders81
    replied
    Hey. I've been following snooker for many years now, I love this game and I love the players. I have also been actively playing pool for about two years, and I'm better at it every day.

A great match tonight and a conformation that Ding really is human, lol. Not that I wish him ill (he and Ronnie are my favourites), but if he can lose it like that, then I feel like I can mentally come closer to his level when he's best at it. Ronnie was absolutely superb throughout the tournament, leveling up his play constantly.

See you around...

Leave a comment:

• Miss_S
    replied
    Welcome,Nickdyr. Always good to see more Scandinavians joining

Leave a comment:

• Valderie
    replied
    Originally Posted by nickdyr
    I am a new member from sweden. Rooting for Hendry.
    Welcome Nick - good to another Hendry fan!

Leave a comment:

• Skypigeon
    replied
    Originally Posted by nickdyr
    I am a new member from sweden. Rooting for Hendry.
    woah another swede! now we're 3 swedes here! welcome! Hendo is my number 2 man! GOOOO hendo!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X