Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everybody. So this is where all the BBC exiles go is it?
    Hey, why's it say 'member' under my name? Are the mods calling me a penis or something!!?

Comment

hello

hi its hamilton fan, only i entered my name wrong, does anyone know how to change your username, thanks

Comment

You can't change it yourself I'm afraid, the only person who can is the administrator, Curtis. Send him a PM and he'll probably be happy to help.

Comment

Hi- I'm new here... from UK

Comment

Hi bollinger!

Good to have you here

Feel free to check out the board and join a thread that interests you - or better yet, start your own!

Curtis

Comment

hello everyone....i also got a little sick of all the shenannigans on the bbc so i started to look for somewhere else and when i saw you had statman here i realised it cant be a bad place so here i am

ive hade a look around and the place looks top...nice work

speak to you all soon im sure

love and cuddles
              wendy

Comment

Originally Posted by BBC
                This service is currently unavailable while we carry out some essential site maintenance. Work is currently underway and we hope to have things up and running again as soon as possible.
                We hope to return to full service shortly.
                So it may be more active here today
                You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Originally Posted by Mitsuko
                  So it may be more active here today
                  it seemed to be quite dead there anyway, I wonder if anybody will notice?

Comment

Ironically, the BBC mb server is 'too busy' for the whole day!
                    ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Hullo

Well, I never said much on the BBC forum, being a bit of a snooker novice and all, but since I enjoyed reading the advice and opinions (rather than the supurious nonsense - although fair play it does have its place), I thought I better hightail it over here.

Hullo everybody
                      Life is pain, anyone telling you any different is selling something.

Comment

Hi friends, Mitsuko i need your advice please so respond as quickly as you can .

Comment

I'm here
                          You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Mitsuko, for the last three days i have been trying to reply on the bbc mb or even start a new discussion and everytime i go to send, it won't let me post it - any ideas why?

Comment

No idea, is there any error messages coming up?

Comment

No error message, just won't let me post and i aint in pre-mod . I have emailed the bbc mb three days ago and still waiting for a reply .

Comment

Working...
                                X