Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't you use one of your older accounts? have you tried rocketbabe rather than rocketswaniebabe?
    You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Well i can try but i still cannot understand why.

Comment

Still the same thing .

Comment

Maybe try Firefox not IE?

http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/
          You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

I just emailed Phil Harlow for you guys and girls, he is quite high up on the BBC Online team and I am sure he can sort out any problems.

I'll let you know when he responds.

Comment

Thanks ferret .

Comment

Is anybody here from the bbc mb and if so are they experiencing problems using their user name on that particular site ?

Comment

This is getting really silly, i have made a new user name and the same thing is happening. Could somebody please help and help fast ?

Comment

What kind of problems are you having RB? Stopping you log in, or post? Is it giving an error message?

Sorry - just read your previous messages. When you say that it won't let you post, what exactly is it doing?

Comment

Hi Robert, everytime i press the send button after i have previewed my message or indeed my new discussion iam proposing to do - no error messages appear, the page just keeps showing my message over and over again but won't let me post it. I have emailed the bbc mb for reasons why but so far i have received no response .

Comment

Oops i forget to say that i have tried going on there with both my RB user-name and RocketSwanieBabe, i have even made a new user name but the same thing happens - iam having no problems logging in, it is just trying to post threads or indeed replies to messages.

Comment

RB

if you can, log in from a different pc in a friends house with a different IP addy and see if the problem persists....

have you tried deleting your cookies on your pc, or checking your security settings?

Comment

How can i delete cookies and check my security settings ?

Comment

id try my first suggestion if you can before trying the 2nd.....or wait on the beeb returning your mail

Comment

Format C: A winner!

Originally Posted by RocketBabe
                                How can i delete cookies and check my security settings ?

Comment

Working...
                                X