X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RocketBabe
    replied
    I was on msn talking to a friend of mine who is a whizz on the computers so she gave me step-by-step instructions on how to delete my cookies which is now cool .

But many thanks again Semi for your help .

Leave a comment:

• Semih_Sayginer
    replied
    so, what was it?

Leave a comment:

• RocketBabe
    replied
    Just to say a big thank you for everybody's help , as all mb members will now see RSB is now back on and you will also see a message with my new user name .

Many thanks to both Semi, Mitsuko and Paul .

Leave a comment:

• PaulTheSoave
    replied
    Format C: A winner!

Originally Posted by RocketBabe
    How can i delete cookies and check my security settings ?

Leave a comment:

• Semih_Sayginer
    replied
    id try my first suggestion if you can before trying the 2nd.....or wait on the beeb returning your mail

Leave a comment:

• RocketBabe
    replied
    How can i delete cookies and check my security settings ?

Leave a comment:

• Semih_Sayginer
    replied
    RB

if you can, log in from a different pc in a friends house with a different IP addy and see if the problem persists....

have you tried deleting your cookies on your pc, or checking your security settings?

Leave a comment:

• RocketBabe
    replied
    Oops i forget to say that i have tried going on there with both my RB user-name and RocketSwanieBabe, i have even made a new user name but the same thing happens - iam having no problems logging in, it is just trying to post threads or indeed replies to messages.

Leave a comment:

• RocketBabe
    replied
    Hi Robert, everytime i press the send button after i have previewed my message or indeed my new discussion iam proposing to do - no error messages appear, the page just keeps showing my message over and over again but won't let me post it. I have emailed the bbc mb for reasons why but so far i have received no response .

Leave a comment:

• Robert602
    replied
    What kind of problems are you having RB? Stopping you log in, or post? Is it giving an error message?

Sorry - just read your previous messages. When you say that it won't let you post, what exactly is it doing?

Leave a comment:

• RocketBabe
    replied
    This is getting really silly, i have made a new user name and the same thing is happening. Could somebody please help and help fast ?

Leave a comment:

• RocketBabe
    replied
    Is anybody here from the bbc mb and if so are they experiencing problems using their user name on that particular site ?

Leave a comment:

• RocketBabe
    replied
    Thanks ferret .

Leave a comment:

• ferret
    replied
    I just emailed Phil Harlow for you guys and girls, he is quite high up on the BBC Online team and I am sure he can sort out any problems.

I'll let you know when he responds.

Leave a comment:

• Mitsuko
    replied
    Maybe try Firefox not IE?

http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X