Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

hello TSF

i'm from Belgium and i'm in my 30's . i love Snooker and it has become a hobby that i regulary do....i've been playing off and on in a club for sometime now..(matchroom) for about 4 years now and my passion is still growing.
    Nhow i'm not realy a good player as such..i'm not getting higher then a 40 break...and then not even always...so i thought i come here trying to learn some lessons and improve the game meanwhile....if that is still possible?
    i'm also going to bother people bcoz i was here to ask some Q's about purchasing a good handmade cue for my birthday tomorrow.i've always owned a cheap mechanical made one so that might help a bit already.

nway nice to meet you all

Hey Core, nice to meet you. Welcome to TSF, enjoy yourself and ask all the questions you want, there's always someone willing to help on here.

Keith
    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

welcome to TSF Core and welcome back Keith

Comment

Welcome core!

Lot's of help to be had here!
        Good luck on your cue quest and better playing and enjoyment!

=o)

Noel

Comment

thx for the welcome people.....i just need to read up a bit and then my quest begins ...Ohw it already did ..i posted a thread about buying a cue in england
          again,thanks for the welome's

Comment

Working...
          X