new Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new Today

Hi, I am a 68 year old snooker fanatic, been watching the game since the year dot, never been a dull moment in all these years and still facinated to this day, found this forum by accident, what have I missed!!

Originally Posted by johnnyallan View Post
    Hi, I am a 68 year old snooker fanatic, been watching the game since the year dot, never been a dull moment in all these years and still facinated to this day, found this forum by accident, what have I missed!!
    Quite a lot

Comment

Enjoy your time on here Johnny.
      :snooker:

Comment

Not a thing

Comment

Welcome Johnny. Nice to see a few old timers who know how to use a computer.

Comment

WE have been waiting for you now we can start.

Comment

We were only discussing you the other week actually. What's old johnnyallen up to we said. I don't know I said, I'll ask his missus when I see her later.
              I often use large words I don't really understand in an attempt to appear more photosynthesis.

Comment

Originally Posted by magicman View Post
                We were only discussing you the other week actually. What's old johnnyallen up to we said. I don't know I said, I'll ask his missus when I see her later.
                Haha what a joker lad
                Dark side of the moon

Comment

Welcome to the forum johny, you have missed alot now it's up to you to find out what you have missed.
                  Dark side of the moon

Comment

Working...
                  X