hi guys :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi guys :-)

i am a 40 year old guy from melbourne australia and absolutly love snooker. i have been playing the sport since i was 18 and can see myself playing it till im old and gray. one of the main things about snooker that i love is the sportmanship that players show and the friendly rivalry that occurs. well anyway thats me and hope to chat to u guys soon :-)

Valinore1

Hi and welcome m8.
    People say I disagree a lot, but I don't think I do.

Comment

hello and welcome.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Hi mate welcome to the forum you will loads of information here!

Comment

Welcome mate, and you'll be pleased that Robertson has won PTC6.
          The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Hello mate.

Comment

thx wayn g...robertson is a great ambassador for australian snooker...australian goldfields open was a huge bonus for promoting our australian plyers to the world stage

Comment

I know what you mean. Last night I had a dream I was awake, then when I woke up I was still asleep!

Comment

Hi & welcome valinore1, I remember my late mum saying to me at the age of 40 "aren't you a bit old to be still playing snooker (I was playing 3 comps a week) and I replied "I will be playing snooker til I'm 80+".
                  Absolutely live & breath both Snooker & Billiards, cannot read or play enough & I'm 57. Still Playing 'A' grade in both. I finally found time 2 years ago to become a referee.
                  Did you go to Bendigo? Iwas there from the Wednesday thru to the final on Sunday. Will be back in 2012. I have met so many good friends in my 37 years in the game. You will enjoy TSF it is full of great info.

Comment

i went up on the thursday and watched mark williams play shelby....awsome to watch..they make the game look like childs play

Comment

Welcome to the Forum !
                      Hope you enjoy ......

Comment

My mate and I were amazed at how fast the tables are. Definitely much better watching top level snooker 'live' than on TV. Got a great photo of Mark Williams jumping the barrier.

Comment

Howdy and welcome.

Do you know of any Australian websites that list places to play snooker? Where do you play?
                          http://www.findsnooker.com/
                          Snooker tables in the USA

Snooker cue: Mike Wooldridge white Shark
                          Pool: Chuck Starkey custom, Schuler SLC-505

Comment

i play for the yarraville club in melbourne victoria australia under the Victorian billards and snooker asosiation....they have a web site of clubs but only for the melbourne area

Comment

Working...
                            X