• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All

Andy here from Durham UK
    Been playing pool/snooker for about 20yrs

Just glad to be here and meet new people

Welcome to TSF Mate
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Welcome my friend.

Comment

Welcome to the TSF Forum Andy.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome

Comment

Welcome to TSF Andy

Comment

welcome chap

Comment

Hello and welcome to TSF

Comment

Welcome aboard Andy

Comment

I started playing snooker a long time ago then left to take up the 8ball scene and have done fairly well.
                    Then my daughter came along 3yrs ago and stopped playing altogether, still dont know why lol
                    Had my 1st son almost 4months ago and decided when in the pub with the lads to start up playing again.
                    Basically got a lot of ribbing, 'bet ya lost ya touch andy' etc... and rather shocked myself when i kicked most of the now current pool team's backsides.

Now I am just devastated beyond words....

My custom cue, again had it almost 15yrs was stolen when my car got broke into whilst down birmingham seeing some friends only a week ago.

I've tried a few local pool/snooker halls but they could not give me any recomendations for a custom cue.

So...I've come here in the hope of getting some recomendations or someone who would be willing to help me out and make me a new cue. Have a few ideas of what i would like, just need to figure my playing weight and take it from there. I just wish I was skilled enough to build my own cue, but being honest, I dont even know where to start.

Anyways, thanks for reading and I look forward to being an active member.

regards Andrew.

Comment

Working...
                    X