Newbie from Canada saying HI !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from Canada saying HI !

Just wanted to thank everyone for allowing me to join what looks like a pretty cool snooker forum. I read one welcoming response to another gent and it couldn't be more true about the snooker bug , got bit in my late teens got married in my early twenties was told either move in the home or the pool hall well twenty years later we pick up the game again only to have to leave it because of moving and well its not important what is is I'm now back to the game I love Thanks Rob from Ontario Canada

Welcome to the TSF Forum Rob.

Gaz.

Comment

Welcome Rob. You've made an excellent decision to join. Where in Ontario are you? I'm in London.
      The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Hi from Greece :-)
        :snooker: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERnqd...4&feature=plcp

Comment

Welcome Rob. What's your location in Ontario. I am in Alma, ON which is about 23km north of Guelph. I have a snooker facility and am a certified Master Coach

Terry
          Terry Davidson
          IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

I forgot to mention Rob, if you happen to be in the market for a good snooker cue I have a small selection of prime cues in either maple or ash for sale. Some are brand new and some are slightly used but still in excellent shape. Most inlcude extensions and I also have a small number of cases available too

Terry
            Terry Davidson

Comment

Welcome Rob. Terry is definitely good stuff. Nice chap and friendly. Always helpful.
              Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
              My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

Welcome to TSF, Rob

Comment

I'm about a mile north of the lake in Oakville did a H.O.G. rally in London a few years back you may remember when London was infested with Harley's had a great time especially the tour of the Labatts brewery good thing we were walking when we left lol Cheers Rob

Comment

Thanks for all the welcomes this is a good site and I look forward to participating were I can Question for Terry you say you have a snooker facility does this mean a store or do you have tables and /or give lessons Thanks Rob

Comment

allan:

It's not a store but I have a match table (BCE Westbury with steel-blocked cushions) with a match cloth and a couple of video cameras and a few other training aids and I do coaching with players and I also certify Master Coaches.

I buy a few cues now and then and try them out and if I don't get on with them then I offer them for sale at reasonable prices although most of my cues are in the 18oz range and ash shaft I have tried a few lighter ones in the 17oz range and also a couple of longer ones at 58" where I normally prefer 57"

Terry
                      Terry Davidson

Comment

Working...
                      X