Sort Of A Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sort Of A Newbie

I've been lurking a while on here now, particularly in the coaching section but haven't posted until now.
    I play probably three times a week, or as much as family time will allow, and after playing on and off for 10 years I have found over the last couple that I really have the snooker bug.
    I am a 50+ break standard player on a good day, and a 16 standard on a bad one who like most I imagine, is constantly trying to replicate that one session were you don't miss and don't want to go home, into a regular occurrence. I've had a bit of coaching last year which definitely improved my game, and I'm also hoping to go see Del Hill in the summer at some point.
    Cheers for reading
    Kyle

Welcome to the TSF Forum Kyle and Yes seeing Del Hill should help your Game alot.

Comment

Welcome to TSF Kyle.....

I've heard/seen good things about Del Hill, I shouldn't imagine you'll regret it!!
      Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
      Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Cheers lads.... yeah I've seen the clips of him coaching on here, I like the way he approaches the game and he did wonders for Graham Dott.... i might need a couple of weeks on his farm though to sort my game out

Comment

Working...
        X