Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone!

Hi guys!

I've lingered around for a while, being referred here for Snooker tips from Google, but I've only just registered due to a couple of registration issues.

I've been an avid Pool player for a few years, recently I've gotten into Snooker so I figured it was only appropriate to register here!

I'm liking what I've seen so far.

Welcome James. Havent been here myself that long but have already picked up loads of tips and advice from experienced players/coaches here, Loads of info on offer.

Where abouts you from

Comment

Welcome to the site James make yourself comfortable and enjoy!
      Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Welcome to TSF James . Plenty of advice etc on here .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

welcome james , take care there's many interresting people here , it can easily being addictive

Comment

Hello, I'm the same, not been here long but have already spent ages reading loads of useful info.

Comment

this forum rocks! Everyone's so friendly and really down to earth! I've been on a lot of forums and it's just full of people who think their better than everyone else and take the **** out of people etc...

Glad to be apart of this community!

Comment

+1 This is the best snooker forum! I have learned so much in all aspect of this game we love.

Comment

Welcome!!!
                  Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Welcome James have a great stay.

Comment

Working...
                    X