Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooden jointed Barracuda cue - has anyone seen one of these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Hugh, I have a two piece Barracuda Kirkham ash cue (wooden joint). Length 57", stamped 17 1/2 oz, 9.75mm tip/ferrule. Willing to listen to any sensible offers?

Comment

Cheers Simma

Have just aquired a similar cue on e bay for £20 thanks for the offer good of you to let me know. Cheers

Comment

I own one of these, 17oz ... love Ash. Threads beautifully. Has to be standard grade though, judging by the non-fancy label. Have pic, can't attach. In Canada, Home of the Billy Phillips extender.

Comment

Yes, I have one -- but cannot upload pic attachment here.

Comment

I use this cue a few times a week, it was given to me many years ago by my boss who won it in a charity auction. It USED to be signed by around 12 - 16 of the world top players Hendry Davis Parrot Taylor etc….took it to my club one friday night, got drunk, ended up playing with it unaware the ink was coming off on my hand 🫣 the signatures were ruined, but its a lovely cue to use despite being a little warped and cant see me changing it. Its stamped 18 1/2 …it also has another stamp which looks like it could be 2nd? Im guessing its flawed somehow in production but i love it 👍

Comment

Originally Posted by Drokthwart View Post
              Yes, I have one -- but cannot upload pic attachment here.
              How to add images to your TSF posts
              You can use a free image-sharing site such as ImgBB, without registering (you can register for free), to upload your images, you may have to do the “not a robot” checks quickly. There are other image sharing sites as well.
              ImgBB.com
              Click on "Start Uploading".
              Browse to the file and select it, click Open.
              Auto delete image - leave as "Don't autodelete".
              Click "Upload".

Change "Embed Codes" to "BBCode full linked".

Hover over the code in the box, a "COPY" will appear, click this.
              Go to your TSF post and paste.
              You can repeat for multiple images in a single post.

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Tx Admin ... Pic at:

https://ibb.co/dGCPbkb

Comment

Also re-tipped myself with a slight oversize to get a beautifully-mushroomed hitting surface. Lovely feel and strike. Just a little light for my main game.

Comment

Working...
                  X