No announcement yet.

Kevin DeRoo cue maker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you tell me the dates your arriving and leaving i will try and get hold of him and ask if can do them .

Comment

• hotpot:

My dates are (as long as Air Canada doesn't go on strike or something) arriving April 3rd and leaving afternoon of April 25th.

But I only need Trevor to add the weight to my playing cue as I won't be bringing over the 3 1pc cues as it's just too much to hump with the 2 cues I'm picking up while I'm at the SWSA

(Kevin...sorry for sort of hijacking your thread)

Terry
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

• Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
        Kevin:

No doubt a good suggestion, however I would think a lathe would be needed to accomplish that and I don't have one.

Would you offer this service? If so, what would you charge to drill out 3 one-piece cues and weight them up to 18.5oz?

Terry
        I can't do it. I can drill the hole but I don't use lead. I use threaded inserts in our pool cues but only 8" deep .I can't
        thread the hole more than 8 " deep

Comment

• Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
          Kevin:

No doubt a good suggestion, however I would think a lathe would be needed to accomplish that and I don't have one.

Would you offer this service? If so, what would you charge to drill out 3 one-piece cues and weight them up to 18.5oz?

Terry
          I can't do the job , I don't use lead .We only use threaded inserts on the pool cues at around 8 " deep.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Kevin DeRoo View Post
            An old trick to keep a long drill bit centered in the cue is to if possible have the cue turning in the opposite dirrection
            as the drill bit. It makes the drill bit want to be self centering .
            This sounds very interesting. Does your lathe have two motors--one for the headstock and one for the tail stock?
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Hi Kevin, I've installed a Deroo easy tip on my Will Hunt Green plate. I would like to know any run-in required as I find that it's a bit soft that the response and spin are not so satisfactory comparing to my previous run-in blue diamond.

Thanks for your tips.

Comment

• Welcome Kevin!

Comment

• Kevin DeRoo cue maker

Welcome Kevin:-)
                  Always a pleasure

Comment

Working...
                  X