Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

Hi,

Stumbled across the forum whilst browsing the internet. Been playing on and off about 10 years, just starting again after a shoulder injury from an accident. It's rehabilitating fine but been going easy just to be on the safe side and that meant laying off snooker for awhile.

Steve

welcome to the forum steve

Comment

Hi Steve, glad to hear your back on the baize again.

Welcome to TSF.

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Welcome to TSF

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes

Comment

New here

Hi welcome Steve I've not long been here but the amount of knowledge and tips on here is quite staggering! It's a good place. ;-)

Comment

Hi I also am new here and play a little snooker ... I have a question, are you able to screw back, do follow etc after the injury ??
              My blog on snooker and other cue ball games -

www.cue-ball-control.blogspot.in

:snooker:

Comment

I still don't have full range of motion (without pain) so anything that aggravates it isn't ideal for the long term recuperation. I do stretches and exercises and that's helping, it's certainly better than it was. Pulling my arm back is the worst because it yanks it but if i can get it back comfortable and shoot from there it's generally fine. Initially there was a bit of an painquake from the impact of the cue on ball but again that's eased up quite well. My playing is disastrous really at the moment, I generally do nothing other than standard shots but i figured that if I kept putting off i may lose some flexibility so it's a form of recuperative exercise I guess.

Comment

Hmm .. .Play it on the light side man ... Yeah and keep playing .... Soon your injury would be gone forever .. !
                  My blog on snooker and other cue ball games -

www.cue-ball-control.blogspot.in

:snooker:

Comment

Working...
                  X