Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• junior snooker

Hi, im 15 and been playing snooker for around 3 years now and in my
    Local area there is nothing for junior players.

Where exactly is your local area?

Comment

junior snooker

West yorkshire , its not like theres nothing for us its just most wmc dont let under 16 on the tables an i can only practice really.

Comment

Check englishsnooker.com I think they do junior tournaments for the north west in Leeds at the Northern Snooker Centre (or something like that). As far as I remember there are Under 14, Under 16 and Under 21.

Comment

Yes. EASB have a whole range of events for all age groups. See the details of all competitions for the 2012-13 season here: http://www.englishsnooker.com/competitions.php

The U14, U16 and U21 are all being held north/south/midlands for the qualifiers, with NSC, Leeds hosting the northern qualifiers. Additionally NSC will host onbe of the northern regional junior tour events. A lot of players of all abilities enter the Paul Hunter English Open, staged at NSC, and depending on your standard you may also wish to enter the U21 series (NSC is the noerthern venue) and the English Amateur (Yorkshire venue is NSC). There's also 6-Reds and combined billiards/snooker events.

Comment

I know of a few people who entered tournaments on the U16/21 tours and it really brought there game on after they settled into the competitive atmosphere. I wish I had entered a few but I didn't have enough time to practice anywhere near the amount I would have liked.

Comment

Working...
            X