Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First post!

Hi everyone!

I am a lifelong snooker lover. Like many others, I was first introduced to the game watching Ray Reardon beat Perrie Mans in 1978.

Started playing pretty shortly afterwards with my father (who at the time was a policeman and back then all the large police stations had a snooker table or two) and have played, on and off, ever since.

The only real change to this came about 7 years ago - when snooker became one of a long list of casualties to my children! I am quite sure many of the forum members will understand, as I know many of you will similarly have a list of things you "haven't done much since the kids were born"!!

However, this is very soon to be remedied, as last week I exchanged contracts on a house with a snooker room and I have purchased the vendors table too. I'll start a separate thread in the tables section as I have a question about the table itself - basically, I'm hoping someone will know something about it!

As I am sure you can imagine - I can't wait!

Anyway - it's a pleasure to be here, as it's a pleasure to be thinking about picking up my cue again.
Working...
X