Introducing myself...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Loopylozzy
    Hey all great forum I'm Lozzy from south wales, don't play much snooker nowadays (makes me sound old but i'm only 21 but i stopped playing like 3 years ago) but i love watching it!
    hi is it lozzy who used to be on the greenbaize forum i miss that one

i am chrisdebag from tredegar helooooooo

Comment

Hi Chris yes it is, how are you?
      What's that coming over the hill...

Comment

Welcome aboard the WSF

Enjoy and join the banter..

DeeJ
        I'm not against women.... Just not against them often enough...

Comment

Originally Posted by Loopylozzy
          Hi Chris yes it is, how are you?

i am well its good to see a snooker forum again now all we need are the welsh players actually winning a match

Comment

Originally Posted by chrisdebag
            i am well its good to see a snooker forum again now all we need are the welsh players actually winning a match
            Can I ask how old you are.. To the Welsh players win might take you past your intended time

Comment

I think i'd have a better chance of winning some matches these days
              What's that coming over the hill...

Comment

Originally Posted by Deejay
                Can I ask how old you are.. To the Welsh players win might take you past your intended time
                i will be 33 in november yes well old been snooker fan since the great terry won in 1979

also coming from tredegar the home of cliff wilson and ray reardon snooker was everywhere

good to see this forum about time we had a good snooker one again

Comment

I was one year old when TG won it.. Oh I feel young, sorry to make you all feel old

Comment

Hi, I am another ex-Green Baize member. I remember LoopyLozzy and Chrisdebag.

I was in hospital for a while, out now with some added extra metal parts to my skeleton When I got out I found the Green Baize gone, but I'm glad to find this site. I'm annoyed that my time out of commission when I had the opportunity to watch loads of snooker at home just coincided with the off-season However, I did manage to listen to Ronnie win at the Crucible over hospital headphones. I tell you, morphine makes snooker seem even slower, even when played by the Rocket

Comment

Originally Posted by chrisdebag

I WON a match tonight - albeit only a one frame league match up in Cross Hands

goooooo TAFFS!!!
                      Janie Watkins
                      On Q Promotions / South West Snooker Academy
                      All views are my own and in no way represent On Q or the Academy

Comment

Good to see a few other green-baizers survived the armageddon!

Comment

Originally Posted by Templeton Peck
                          Good to see a few other green-baizers survived the armageddon!
                          Hey TP - good to see you - now we'll get a decent class of insult!!
                          Hopefully some more Baize Veterans will find their way here soon.
                          Janie Watkins
                          On Q Promotions / South West Snooker Academy
                          All views are my own and in no way represent On Q or the Academy

Comment

Originally Posted by globalsnookercentre
                            Hey TP - good to see you - now we'll get a decent class of insult!!
                            Hopefully some more Baize Veterans will find their way here soon.
                            Insult? Care to elaborate?
                            Please keep your public posts clean and unabusive.

On a lighter note, Welcome all newcomers!

Comment

Working...
                            X