Hi everyone in snooker land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone in snooker land

My name is Viv, and I manage the Empire snooker club in Neath. South Wales.
    Quite a while ago I played for Wales but age catches up with everyone, I still play to a reasonable standard considering how much I play.
    My biggest pleasure in snooker now is to pass on my knowledge to the young players of the club and to see them blossom into really good snooker players.
    I am proud to say we do have really talented young players in the club the likes of Jamie Jones, Michael White, Daniel Wells, plus of course we have some really good senior players, so if anyone needs any help please feel free to ask, and if I can help I will. Looking forward now to the new season and reading all the discussions in this newsgroup.

Welcome to the forums viv,

Nice to have you with us, its suprising most of my family are from Glyneath next door to neath, i think ive even been in your snooker club a few times.

Hope you stay with us, your knowledge will thankfully be accepted.

Comment

hello welcome to the board hope you have a good time here

Comment

Welcome aboard the Forum, maybe you could pass some advice to us all, Im sure no one on here would object to a little online mental coaching

DeeJ
        I'm not against women.... Just not against them often enough...

Comment

Hi There

Welcome to the site.

I would be a good talent, except for a few things

I can not cue straight
          I am as blind as a bat
          I need to be 20 years younger
          except for that everything to great

Jokes apart, I live and Play Snooker and Pool on the Wirral and watching some of the young talent is great.
          old enough to know whats its all about, too old to actually do it.....

Comment

Working...
          X